My dear friends, for some reason Facebook has “temporarily restricted” me from Group Posts (including My Own Group Pages), stating I’m in violation of “Their Community Standards”. The ONLY recent change I’ve introduced, is that I’m now “sharing posts” from my Blog (main web site) to Facebook. My Blog Posts are classified as “business postings” and appear on All My Managed Facebook Pages.
Anyway this small setback, is a blessing in disguise. Due to contractual reasons, I was in the process of moving my focus away from Facebook and centralizing all my efforts to My Main Web Site Only. This change will enable me to reach out to a more wider audience while maintaining a stronger public appearance. This change will also enable Non-Facebook users the opportunity to view the concerts.
Over the next few weeks I will:
- Archive My Personal Profile on Facebook
- Archive The Dr. J (Jeff Ewing) Live Entertainer International Facebook Group.
- Archive My Band Facebook Page Jan 1/2021.
Live Stream Virtual Concerts will now:
- Be available simultaneously on My YouTube Channel and My Main Web Site.
- Be posted on My Main Web Site under Covid-19 Concert Calendar.
- Be announced under “Latest News” on My Main Web Site.
- Each one of these Announcements will also “host” the Live Stream Concert.
- Instructions to follow under separate post
- On my Main Web Site to receive News Updates via email (optional) or
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel to receive notifications (optional).
Thank You for understanding; should you have any questions please complete the Contact Form under BIO/Contact.
That’s awesome! Many thanks, Jeff. Look forward to Friday 🙂
Hi Antionette those are Both in my current list of songs so no problem. Thanks and have a great day
Hi Jeff….I hope I’m in the right place! I have two real oldies for your next session. Any one will work.
– Girl from Ipanema
– C’est si bon
Thank you! Look forward to another Friday 🙂
Hi Patricia; Yes you can post in the Comments Section of Each Announcement or if watching on YouTube; a Chat/Comments section will be available. Thank You
Jeff, do we send our requests in here too?