Dr. J (Jeff Ewing) Live Stream Practice Session 11 am (EDT) Jan 8/2021

Dr. J (Jeff Ewing) Live Stream Practice Session 11 am (EDT) Jan 8/2021

Attention Facebook Users

• Live Stream on My Facebook Band Page – [The Music of Dr. J – Jeff Ewing] – Full Facebook interface available

Attention All Other Users

• Live Stream on My YouTube Channel – Live Chat Available [Jeff Ewing Dr. J]
  • Live Stream on Main Website Post Page [doctorjmusic.ca] – No Live Chat Available.
    • Use Comments to leave feedback or song requests for future shows etc.

Songs Performed – You are invited to listen in as Dr. J (Jeff Ewing) will be in a practice session

Dr. J (Jeff Ewing) Live Stream Practice Session 11 am (EDT) Jan 8/2021

Disclaimer:
All My Live Stream performances are solely to provide virtual entertainment during the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown. I do not use Copyright Backing/Karaoke Tracks or MIDI files etc. All music arrangements are original and performed/recorded live. Live Stream Virtual Concerts may not be re-distributed without the written consent of the Performer; who will/shall remain the owner of such recording.

Music Enhances The Body, The Mind & The Soul

Dr. J (jeff ewing)

11 thoughts on “Dr. J (Jeff Ewing) Live Stream Practice Session 11 am (EDT) Jan 8/2021

1. Antoinette Fernando January 6, 2021 / 4:18 pm

Happy New Year, Jeff! Glad to know you are back on track. Look forward to being there Friday. See you then ☺️

• doctorjmusic January 6, 2021 / 4:43 pm

Thank You Antionette I will live on my FB Band Page so you can chat with others etc. No signup required….hopefully won’t run into any more issues with FB…..see you then here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/musicofdrj/

• Antoinette Fernando January 6, 2021 / 6:32 pm

Thanks for the info. Will you still be available live on your utube page?

• doctorjmusic January 7, 2021 / 7:11 am

Yes will be streaming to both YouTube and my FB Band Page simultaneously

• Antoinette Fernando January 7, 2021 / 11:54 am

That’s great! Thanks Jeff.

2. patriciadealwis January 5, 2021 / 9:47 am

Sorry, meant looking forward to Friday.

• doctorjmusic January 5, 2021 / 11:35 am

and a very happy new year as well Patricia see you Friday – I will also be on my Facebook Band Page the link is in the Announcement….have a great day

Comments Feedback Reviews

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s