8 thoughts on “Thank You For Attending Today’s Virtual Concert

1. patriciadealwis April 12, 2021 / 9:26 am

Thank you Jeff for another great show. Thoroughly enjoyed the music. Being able to interact with you and the others watching is so much fun. Looking forward to your next Zoom concert.
    Take care and stay safe.

• doctorjmusic April 12, 2021 / 9:30 am

Thank You Patricia next live show is on my FB Band Page please see posting (this date) RSVP on Events Page; thanks as always and have a great safe week

2. karlimari April 10, 2021 / 3:00 pm

Yes Dr. Jeff. Thanks for a fun filled evening (India). Although I got in late I enjoyed every song you sang especially when you make it your own. Please keep me informed when you next come online. It’s a real pleasure to hear you sing. Bye for now. God bless and stay safe.

• doctorjmusic April 12, 2021 / 6:25 am

Thank You for tuning in Marissa a pleasure having you attend. I post all upcoming shows via my website and since you signed up for email notifications you will receive the notices thanks and have a safe week

3. Antoinette Fernando April 9, 2021 / 2:56 pm

Hi Jeff,
    Thanks for another enjoyable show, and the lovely selection of music. I’m so glad I did not miss much, and many thanks for playing my songs. This interactive performance is always fun, we get to see everyone, and sing along as a group. I enjoyed every minute of it!
    Stay safe, and have a great weekend. God Bless.

• doctorjmusic April 9, 2021 / 3:43 pm

My pleasure Antionette and thanks for you continued support; we look forward to the next time. Have a great safe weekend

4. Maria April 9, 2021 / 2:25 pm

Thanks Jeff although I got in late I loved it you are a great entertainer
    Thanks also from my mom she loved Harbour lights
    I hope you will sing That’s Amore an old Dean Martin song
    Really enjoyed the session
    Stay safe

• doctorjmusic April 9, 2021 / 3:42 pm

My Pleasure and to your Mom as well…..Yes will do That’s Amore it’s requested a lot…next time. Have a great safe weekend

Comments Feedback Reviews

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s